Why SSL certificates?
Websites with a valid SSL certificate will display a padlock in the address bar, signifying to visitors that all information sent from the site will be encrypted and is safe from eavesdropping, attacks and modification. The SSL certificate will instil trust in your customers and keep their data safe, while at the same time boosting your business’ SEO performance and future-proofing your site.
Our commitment to you
- Direct telephone and email access to our UK based support team.
- Our infrastructure is monitored and maintained on a 24-7-365 basis.
- Our network is designed to be resilient, highly available and self-healing.
- All our operations conform to ISO 27001 & ISO 9001 standards.
- All our data centres are UK based and conform to ISO 27001 standards with the option for environments that support PCI-DSS compliance.